Dolby Atmos APK For Android With Equalizer
Many people love crisp music with a wide soundstage so people can opt for Dolby Atmos. So the Dolby Atmos surround sound tech has become more prevalent quickly. It is an excellent technology for music listeners, home cinema, and gaming. Previously it was used only on film sets. Now it is even available on your mobile phone. Now Dolby Atmos is getting set up at living homes.
Today’s mobile phones come only with pre-installed Dolby Atmos from the manufacturer’s side. But there are only very few cell phones available with this kind of facility. However, even people are enjoying Dolby Atmos with the help of different apps available in the digital market.
Importance of Dolby Atmos
- It provides a sensation that sound is coming from all around.
- It creates a hemisphere of sound, and the audience is at the center.
- The theatre uses Dolby Atmos for a better sound experience.
- To get 3-D sound effects on mobile or home.
- A specific application is available for getting the same experience on mobile phones.
What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Atmos is a surround sound format. It has a competitor in the market, like DTS: X. Dolby Atmos is not only limited to cinema halls but can also act as a home theatre. In recent years, it is also available for smartphones. Cinema halls use Dolby Atmos, but as people are advancing in technology, now it has other uses too. The new way to use Dolby Atmos is to remix and listen to music.
It led to the creation of so many job opportunities in the entire industry. It ranges from content production to hardware and device compatibility. Now it gets added to the video streaming services like TVs and AV receivers, among other things. To get the next level of experience in cinema halls, they use both Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. It enhances the auditory experience. Dolby Atmos has won several awards, which they deserve to win.
How It Is Working on Smartphones
Dolby Atmos uses Binaural headphone rendering and object-based audio to deliver the proper sound with Dolby on a smartphone.
Binaural headphone rendering in smartphones uses heat-related transfer functions(HRTFs) to deliver a rich sound to your headphones. To explain how it works, take an example of a car blowing its horn. Your good year will receive the whole sound if that sound comes on the right side. But, simultaneously, your left ear will receive a lower-magnitude sound because that sound travels around your head. And suddenly, the brain detects these sounds and signals that the vehicle is on your right side.
Dolby has changed the technique of producing virtual sound from a single headphone speaker. As a result, it gives the impression that sound is coming from all directions. This entire process works on ‘object-based audio. First, the sound sources get identified and virtually given a channel. Later it gets placed in such a way that the sound used to come from all directions.
Dolby merged both technologies and created an excellent sound experience system. The demand for Dolby Atmos is increasing daily and is gaining popularity. It also found its way into the music industry.
Features of Dolby Atmos software For Your Smartphone
The Dolby Atmos software provides an additional preset feature for audio equalization like Auto or Dynamic Movie, Music, and Voice. Therefore, people can easily customize it according to their requirements. There might be some changes in the setting of Dolby Atmos in different smartphones, but the functioning will be the same for all types of smartphones.
People can manually adjust the equalization setting from the application of Dolby Atmos. In addition, you will also get a preset Bass Enhancer and Intelligent Equalizer.
Installing Dolby Atmos Apk on Non-Rooted Phone
There are the following steps for installing the Dolby Atmos apk on unrooted android devices.
- People can download the Dolby Atmos apk from any website by searching it for unrooted devices.
- After downloading, check whether the installation from an unknown source is on.
- Then install it on your device and reboot your android device.
- Before opening Dolby Atmos, download the google play music from the play store. Because only google play music supports Dolby Atmos.
- After installing all the applications, turn off your default equalizer on your android device. Dolby Atmos will show you an error message if you do not do it.
- After doing this, open google plays music and click on the three dots at the left corner of your phone.
- Select the play music menu and then click on setting and scroll down.
- Go to the equalizer option, and then open the Dolby Atmos application. Now enjoy the 3-D sound effect.
Installing Dolby Atmos Apk on Rooted Phone
Before downloading apk check the following essential points:
- Andriod Devices should be rooted.
- Android should be the minimum of Jellybean.
- Unlock the device’s bootloader.
- TWRP should be there on your device.
- Download the zipped from any website.
- You should be aware of taking the backup of the device.
- Check the battery level of the phone.
Installation Process of Dolby Atmos Apk
- Save the downloaded zip file on the memory card.
- Switch off the device.
- After the reboot of the device, TWRP mode should be on.
- There are different key combinations, but in general, it is Power and Volume buttons.
- Install while the TWRP mode is on.
- Find the Dolby zip file.
- Open it by clicking on it.
- After opening it, swipe to the installation process.
- Then return to the previous screen to choose cache.
- Click on Dalvik Cache and lift top to down.
- When the flashing is complete, then select the Reboot system.
- Now restart your device.
Open the music player of your choice and change the equalization settings to Dolby Atmos.
The Dolby Atmos app is available for mobile phones. The minimum requirements for downloading the Dolby Atmos app should be there. Dolby Atmos provides a 3-D sound effect on your mobile device. Make sure that the zip file is of the updated version. Every music lover wants to feel the music with 3-D sound effects. The minimum android version should be Jellybean. You will experience a similar sound impact as you enter cinema halls. People can even install a Dolby Atmos sound system in their homes. You will get sound from all around your headphones.
A smartphone’s sound system might not be as good as a full-fledged 7.1 sound system, even though it will produce better sound than a standard sound system. You need to check the equalizer of your android system so that Dolby Atmos can create a great sound system. Keeping the best sound system in your pocket is a good option. You need to follow the proper steps for installing Dolby Atmos Apk in either a rooted android phone or an unrooted android phone.