How To Delete MI Cloud or Xiaomi Cloud Account Permanently
One of the reputed smartphone-producing companies, Xiaomi, is very well noted for its reputed international services and reviews. Its services deserve to be appreciated with every single benefit they earn to the company and the fork’s satisfaction. Xiaomi is known for its extraordinary findings in the smart world, from android publications to many more discoveries. Their premium services with errorless workings are generously affordable for the commoners.
Of all the magnificent discoveries of Xiaomi, the Mi cloud is one of the best known and widely used in the application too. Mi finds its application attached to Mi smartphone users. Mi is essential for storage purposes though it is optional. Their main account is to maintain the storage and online services to data sync and other personal data on your device. Mi accounts are discreetly safe to store all your personal and business information. For this, you first need an account.
What Is Mi Cloud?
To start with, Mi is a co-branding company working alongside Xiaomi. Mi’s one of the strongest discoveries in the Mi cloud to serve people with storage maintenance, especially the Mi smartphone users. Usually, Mi clouds provide 5GB of storage space for each customer. However, you can buy additional space by paying the destined amount if you need it. It is also notable that their paid packages are affordable compared to others.
One of the major advantages of the Mi cloud is that you can access your stored data from anywhere in the world with any device by remotely logging into your Mi account. The cloud backups your stored data even if you’re not in regular sign-in. as you can store contacts, images, videos, files, and other documents, you can access them too from anywhere in the world. It is simply a signing process into your specific Mi account by entering your registered password.
What are the Services of Mi Cloud?
Mi cloud concerns your data’s security more than just a storage interface. They built an extremely strong firewall around your database to ensure your privacy is in check. Each Mi account has to be bound with the software, hardware, and other services to integrate the data storage and access process. In addition, your data is protected with end-to-end encryption security protection from any trespassing security nuisance, which is considered the database’s basic and well-required firewall security.
In addition to the duty mentioned above of security protection, the mind remembers that it is applicable to your stored data and your account details, sign-in details, password, etc. So your Mi cloud account, password, and other associated services like Mi pay, voice AI, and image AI. are the best in their pledged work of producing your privacy.
How to delete a Mi or Xiaomi cloud account permanently?
Considering the applications mentioned above and the duties of a Mi account, you cannot possibly choose to delete the account. The reason may have been you changed your smartphone or any other. Or you even planned to buy any other cloud storage. One thing to remember while doing so is that you cannot possibly delete your cloud without deleting your Mi account. You can find the reliable option in your Mi smartphone too. The process can be done depending upon the type of device, and the state of matter consideration, is as follows:
- Deleting Mi cloud or Xiaomi cloud accounts from a mobile phone permanently.
- Deleting Mi cloud or Xiaomi cloud accounts from the computer permanently.
- Deleting the Mi cloud account from your mobile without a password.
- Deleting a Mi cloud account from your computer without a password.
- Deleting Mi cloud account permanently after downloading all the data on mobile.
- Deleting Mi cloud account permanently after downloading all the data on a computer.
1. Delete Mi cloud or Xiaomi cloud accounts from a mobile phone permanently.
If you want to delete your Mi account from your mobile phone permanently, follow the instructed steps:
- First, you have to enter the following URL in your mobile browser: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del.
- The home page will require your login details; enter everything without error.
- Then, it asks for your account confirmation; click “yes”.
- Then, a pop-up message asking for your declaration on your account deletion, tick the appropriate box. The declaration is basically for your consent verification.
- Then it will ask for your mail id to send the confirmation code; enter your id.
- Check your email inbox for the Mi code, and enter it on the Mi website.
- The final step is deleting your account; choose “delete account”, and you will delete your account.
2. Delete Mi cloud or Xiaomi cloud accounts from the computer permanently.
In case you are deleting your Mi account by using PC, follow these steps:
- Again go to the same website: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del.
- Followed by login credentials.
- Then the confirmation of your Mi account, choose “yes”.
- A pop-up will come with “delete your Mi account” read the instruction before confirming the message.
- Enter your mail id; you will receive a code from Mi.
- Check your inbox, and enter the code on the official website of Mi.
- The final step is deleting the account, choosing “delete account”, along with your Mi cloud.
3. Deleting the Mi cloud account from your mobile without a password
Apply the following steps in case you forget your login password.
- In your Mi smartphone, type Mi store and click enter.
- A web page will open, slide down to the bottom right corner, and there will be an option as “account”.
- Click that opens, enter your login details, and press the “forgot password” option.
- Press the “reset password” option. Enter your mobile number or mail id, which you have already registered with your Mi account.
- To your mobile number or mail id, a verification code with a captcha will be sent, enter it on the web page and click the “enter code” option.
- Now, the new page will ask you to reset your new password, enter and re-enter it, and confirm it by logging in to your account.
- Finally, you have recovered your password and your account.
- Enter the same URL in the browser: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del, and follow the same process.
4. Deleting a Mi cloud account from your computer without a password
In case you forgot your password and want to recover it using a PC, use the following steps:
- Type Mi store and enter it into your computer.
- On the webpage, at the bottom, you will find the “account” option.
- Open it, enter your login details, and press the “forgot password”.
- It will get redirected to a new page asking for your registered mobile phone or mail id.
- Check your inbox, enter the captcha code in the required box, and submit.
- On the new page, the reset password option can be seen. Please enter your password and log in to your account by using it.
- Enter the URL in the browser and follow the same process.
5. Deleting Mi cloud account permanently after downloading all the data on mobile
It is the required step when you want to download your data before deleting your Mi account from your mobile.
- First, you must install the Mi cloud manager application on your device.
- Start the application and log in using your mail id.
- Choose the “download” button, and select the needed albums and files.
- Select the storage location where you want to store it, and click download.
- After the completion process, the data is safely stored in your phone’s storage; now, it is safe to delete your Mi account and Mi cloud.
- Enter the same URL and follow the appropriate process of deletion.
6. Deleting Mi cloud account permanently after downloading all the data on a computer
In case the same situation as the previous one, but the device is your computer instead of your mobile, follow these steps:
- Go to your PC’s browser, and enter the URL: https://account.xiaomi.com/fe/service/login.
- Sign in using your registered mobile number or mail id.
- Click the gallery and select your needed albums and files.
- Click the download option and choose the storage location.
- After the download, you can now freely delete your Mi account.
- Again the same process, enter the URL and follow the steps.
- Finally, the account is deleted.
Mil cloud is undeniably clean and strong in its service field. There is no objection to its work of providing a multi-service platform for various storage options. You can also use the account as long as you need, as there is no time limit. Even after that, if you want to delete your account, download all your essential data from the cloud and use any of the above guidelines depending on your situation.