Best 10 Electric Cars To Be Launched In the UK in 2022
Over the past two decades, various researches have shown that mankind’s habit of digging deep into a particular resource of nature will do more harm than good. For the most part, vehicles have run on petrol and diesel, which are both fossil fuels. Thus, an urgent need has been felt to replace fossil fuels with more sustainable ways to power vehicles. Another problem with fossil fuels is the fact that they greatly contribute to air pollution. This can be avoided with electrically powered vehicles, or, as they are now called, EV, which stands for Electric Vehicle. Instead of fossils fuels such as gas, petroleum, or diesel, EVs run on electrically powered motor engines and thus, emit less smoke and cause less pollution.
Most major brands of the world have started manufacturing and selling EVs and many companies have come up in the last couple of decades that specialize in the manufacture of EVs. Various new models of EVs are released every year, with various specifications, and upgrades. Thus, in this article, we shall take a look at the 10 best EVs to be launched in the UK in the coming year, that is, 2022.
The mechanism of Electric Vehicles and how they work
An electric vehicle, or EV, runs with the help of an electrically powered motor engine instead of running on fossil fuels. An electric vehicle, that is, an EV uses one or more electric motors for propulsion. You can also choose to power an EV using something called a collector system, which utilizes electricity from sources other than the vehicle itself. You can also choose to power an EV using a battery, which can be charged when it is running low on the said substance.
Next, in this article, we shall take a look at some of the best EV models to be launched in the United Kingdom in the coming year, 2022, and also their prices, comparisons with other similar models, and also the most important features of each of these models.
The best 10 Electric Cars to be launched in the UK in 2022
Let us take a close look at the list of the best EV cars to be launched in the UK in 2022, and some of their features that are well worth mentioning.
Audi A6 e-Tron
The name of the brand speaks volumes itself. One of the most revered names in the world of vehicles, Audi can simply do no wrong. And now they’ve brought to the market an absolute beauty.
- It has headlights of highly advanced technology.
- It has a 100 kWh battery.
- It has a range of 435 miles.
- It charges quite fast, at 270 kW.
- Has an engine of 476 HP and 800 Nm of torque.
BMW i3 (Electric 3 Series)
Another one that is backed by the huge respect that the company name has garnered over the years, from all parts of the world. This model is the third in this line and is packed with some fantastic features.
- The interior is superbly designed.
- It has a range of around 285 miles.
- It has an engine of 286 HP.
- Sleekly designed.
Audi Q6 e-Tron
Another entry from Audi on this list, this sleek model is quite a beauty and known for its amazing features which make it one of the best EV models out there.
- It has an 800 V electrical system.
- It has a 100 kWh battery.
- A range of around 400 miles.
- It has a fast-charging capacity of around 270 kW.
With various well we receive deals in the past which had amazing features, this model too will have some mind-blowing features which are sure to make it a favorite of the category.
- Sleek design.
- High mileage.
- Fast charging capacity.
- A superb battery.
Known for its strong built and superbly sleek design, the next entry from Cupra is known for various features which are sure to blow your mind away. Let us take a look at them.
- Will have a range of around 280 miles.
- The engine can go up to 306 HP using dual electric motors.
- Takes oy 6.5 seconds to go from 0 to 62 mph.
- The very first SUV from Cupra.
Dacia Spring Electric
Set to launch all across Europe late this year, and set to arrive in the UK early next year, this absolute beauty is quite affordable, at around £ 10,000 only. Let us take a look at the features.
- The very first all-electric model from Dacia.
- Has a range of 140 miles.
- Spacious interior.
- Fast charging capacity.
This all-new compact model from Fiat is set to be launched in 2022 and is set to be a delight because of its spacious interior, more luggage space bigger body, and bigger cabin.
- It will have a huge number of options for customization.
- There is a mind-blowing number of 120 accessories available.
- It has a standard range of 60 miles.
- It also contains built-in charging cable reels.
The very first EV launched by Genesis, this coupe SUV is set to have some truly amazing features which are sure to fetch it positive reviews and reception from the public.
- It will have 280 miles of range.
- The engine of the entry-level model is set to be 228 HP.
- Will have a fast-charging capacity of 350 kW.
- It will have a battery of 77.4 kWh.
Hyundai Ioniq 6
This stunning EV is packed with some superb features and the best way to describe this car is simply by stating that it is sleek, sporty, and low. Let us take a look at the features.
- Has around 300 miles of range.
- It even has a dual motor setup.
- It has a 76.2 kWh battery.
- Spectacular design.
With a futuristic concept coupled with some truly great features, this model will surely blow your mind. Let us take a look at the features.
- It is a better electric alternative to various other Kia models.
- Will probably be a seven-seater, thus, quite spacious.
- It is set to have dual motors.
- It will have a range of around 300 miles.
- This model will have a battery of 77.4 kWh.
Therefore, there are some truly fantastic models of EVs which will be launched in the United Kingdom in 2022, with some mind-blowing features. All of these are some truly great vehicles and all of them have been the result of the coming together of highly advanced technology and machinery that aims to cut back on pollution and also replace fossil fuels permanently, with a much more sustainable source of energy, that is also much more affordable.
You can look these models up on the internet and find out more about them and also compare their features for a detailed analysis of the EV market in the UK. You can also use various websites to compare one EV car with another directly, to know which one will be the best for you to buy and for what reasons.